Ambitious New Bill Aims to Restore the VRA
Ambitious New Bill Aims to Restore the VRATwo years ago, the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act, Senator Patrick Leahy and Congressman John Lewis have a plan to fix that.
Confronting the Contradictions of America’s Past
Confronting the Contradictions of America’s PastBill and Khalil Gibran Muhammad discuss what we should learn from our racial past to better understand the present.
Hillary Clinton's Wall Street Address
Hillary Clinton's Wall Street AddressHer campaign kickoff speech at Roosevelt Island may not have had the symbolism that Hillary Clinton intended.
Thomas Jefferson's Betrayal
Thomas Jefferson's BetrayalIt's important to remember that, behind the July 4th holiday, are human beings who were as flawed as they were inspired.
- Tom Engelhardt | TomDispatch | June 22, 2015There were over 30,000 deaths by firearm in the United States in 2013 alone.
- This treaty can be worked out by debate and compromise. But not if the fix is in -- not if Boehner, McConnell and Obama put a fast one over on us.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | June 22, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Sister Simone Campbell | NETWORK | June 20, 2015Sister Simone Campbell reflects on the pope's call for all of us, especially those in power, to find bold, integrative solutions to all of these injustices.
- Dave Zirin | The Nation | June 19, 2015The more you read about the church, the more awe you feel for its historic resilience amidst white-supremacist terror.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | June 19, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Pema Levy | Mother Jones | June 18, 2015If you can't win the game, change the rules.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | June 18, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…