Washington continues to reward wealthy donors and Wall St but what about everyday Americans? Author and historian Steve Fraser has answers. See comments »
- Ciara Torres-Spelliscy | Brennan Center for Justice | December 15, 2014The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, one of the biggest corporate trade associations, and ALEC, one of the biggest corporate lobbying groups, are both startlingly hostile to shareholders.
- December 15, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Gail Ablow | December 12, 2014Watch video from the Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing on the state of civil rights in response to the recent killings of unarmed black men by white police officers.
- Rick Hasen | Election Law Blog | December 12, 2014The two objectionable provisions might seem unrelated, but in fact they are quite interrelated.
- Michael Winship | December 12, 2014There was much to admire at The New Republic, Ta-Nehisi Coates writes, but not its racist legacy.
- John R. MacArthur | Le Monde diplomatique | December 12, 2014The story of what happened to workers in Fostoria after the NAFTA liberalizations of the 1990s.
- December 12, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...