Lawrence Lessig and Zephyr Teachout return to talk about the corrupting influence of money in politics, and their push to change the system. See comments »
- Dave Gilson | Mother Jones | October 3, 2014The median white family holds nearly 20 times more assets than he median black family and 74 times more assets than the median Hispanic family.
- Rebecca Vallas and Melissa Boteach | Talk Poverty | October 3, 2014It is not only possible for America to cut poverty, it is possible for us to cut poverty dramatically.
- October 3, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- October 3, 2014In a recent trial, a jury in Sacramento was convinced that “executives intended to make fraudulent loans.”
- John Light | October 2, 2014The same voter ID laws and limits on early voting that debuted in 2012 are back.