The Oceans Are on the Verge of Mass Extinction
The Oceans Are on the Verge of Mass ExtinctionBetween over-fishing and habitat destruction, the oceans may be on the brink of their own extinction catastrophe.
Not So Fast, Net Neutrality...
Not So Fast, Net Neutrality...With support for an open Internet stronger than ever, Congress tries to block with legislation.
Over Half of P.S. Students Are From Low Income Families
Over Half of P.S. Students Are From Low Income FamiliesFor the first time in at least 50 years, low income students are now a majority of the schoolchildren attending the nation’s public schools.
12 Ways 'Citizens United' Changed Politics
12 Ways 'Citizens United' Changed PoliticsThe increased role of money in politics is reshaping our political landscape. Here's how.
- December 10, 2014At Wednesday's ceremony in Oslo, the heroic Pakistani asks, "Why is it that giving guns is so easy but giving books is so hard?"
- December 10, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- December 9, 2014Bill asked people to write in with their own stories after our report on how wealthy investors are driving up real estate values in New York City and pushing out working people of ordinary means.
- December 9, 2014A three-part investigation by Reuters finds a rarified group of attorneys and powerful law firms dominate proceedings before the nation's highest court.
- Peter Lehner | Switchboard | December 9, 2014Universities light the way forward for the next generation — they shouldn't be beholden to an industry that relies on the pollution of the past.