Two experts on American elections talk to Bill about the plot to keep citizens away from the ballot box. View comments »
- Kevin Drum | Mother Jones | September 8, 2014A new survey shows that over the past 25 years the rich have seen their wealth skyrocket while the middle class and poor have seen their share of national wealth plummet.
- John Light | September 8, 2014Yet regulators don't appear to be listening.
- September 8, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- James West | Mother Jones | September 7, 2014In a blunt ruling handed down on Thursday, a federal judge in New Orleans found that the biggest oil spill in US history, the 2010 Gulf of Mexico disaster, was caused by BP’s “willful misconduct” and “gross negligence."
- Robert Reich | RobertReich.org | September 6, 2014As we continue to segregate by income, the rest of us will have to answer questions like the ones Detroit and its suburbs are facing, eventually.
- September 5, 2014After the broadcast interview ended, the senator talked about the warning Larry Summers gave her when she first started "causing trouble" in Washington.
- Karin Kamp | September 5, 2014The Massachusetts senator says she's not running for president in 2016, but this speech shows why some think she should.