Pulitzer Prize-winning author Marilynne Robinson talks to Bill about what the title character of her new book Lila, says about the state of democracy in America.
- September 2, 2014Wealthy donors are getting more access to candidates than ever.
- Ari Berman | The Nation | September 2, 2014This week, the state with the strictest voter ID law defends it in federal court.
- Sister Simone Campbell | NETWORK | September 1, 2014One way Obama can address the issue of income inequality is by giving low-wage federal workers the right to organize and bargain for fair working conditions.
- September 1, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Joshua Holland | August 29, 2014USC's Edward Kleinbard says we deserve a smarter conversation about the role of government in our society.
- Mariya Strauss | Political Research Associates | August 29, 2014"Our role now is to be like a social defibrillator, to shock the heart of the nation, to cause it to revive and to remember what the real enemy is: regressive extremism."