Lawrence Lessig and Zephyr Teachout return to talk about the corrupting influence of money in politics, and their push to change the system. See comments »
- Josh Harkinson | Mother Jones | October 7, 2014Back in the '80s, their wealth was the equivalent of a small town. Now it's an entire state.
- Ian Haney López | October 7, 2014Deportations reached another record high last year and seem to be the Democratic response to right-wing dog whistling around Latino immigrants.
- October 7, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Mychal Denzel Smith | The Nation | October 6, 2014Justice, real justice, is not impossible. It’s elusive. It hides from us because our current definition is oriented toward revenge.
- Micro-homes could provide a place for those experiencing homelessness to find stability and, perhaps, to live permanently.
- William K. Black | October 6, 2014The Fed's role as fraud denier was fatal to America's ability to stop the mortgage fraud epidemic.