Capitalism and Climate Change
Capitalism and Climate ChangeThe Shock Doctrine author Naomi Klein joins Bill to discuss hurricanes, climate change and democracy.
The Rise of the Working Poor and the Non-Working Rich
The Rise of the Working Poor and the Non-Working RichThe rise of these two groups is challenging the core American assumptions that people are paid what they’re worth, and work is justly rewarded.
Trump is Global Journalism’s American Junk Food
Trump is Global Journalism’s American Junk FoodTrump is an easy target, and, more importantly, he’s profitable clickbait. But Trump is also a diversion from a deeper, uncomfortable discussion about what ails both the US and Europe.
- Andrea Fuller | TalkPoverty | May 13, 2015It's possible to break down poverty's imprisoning walls, but it takes outside influences, support networks, awareness of other opportunities and access to resources.
- Laura Friedenbach | Every Voice | May 13, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Dean Baker | Truthout | May 12, 2015It's obvious that Obama's trade deal is a step towards locking in large trade deficits and high unemployment. So no one should be surprised if working people oppose this deal.
- Tim Karr | Special to Billmoyers.com | May 12, 2015As opposition to Internet.org spreads from continent to continent, local groups point to better ways to get people online.
- Laura Friedenbach | Every Voice | May 12, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- William Greider | The Nation | May 11, 2015If women were in charge of banking regulation, could they save us from the Wall Street cowboys who crashed the global financial system?
- Morning Reads: Woodward on Money in Politics and What If Corporate Lobbyists Are the Only Ones Heard?Adam Smith | Every Voice | May 11, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…