Ambitious New Bill Aims to Restore the VRA
Ambitious New Bill Aims to Restore the VRATwo years ago, the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act, Senator Patrick Leahy and Congressman John Lewis have a plan to fix that.
Confronting the Contradictions of America’s Past
Confronting the Contradictions of America’s PastBill and Khalil Gibran Muhammad discuss what we should learn from our racial past to better understand the present.
Hillary Clinton's Wall Street Address
Hillary Clinton's Wall Street AddressHer campaign kickoff speech at Roosevelt Island may not have had the symbolism that Hillary Clinton intended.
Thomas Jefferson's Betrayal
Thomas Jefferson's BetrayalIt's important to remember that, behind the July 4th holiday, are human beings who were as flawed as they were inspired.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | April 9, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Robert Reich | RobertReich.org | April 8, 2015It’s bad enough big money is buying off politicians. It’s also buying off nonprofits that used to be sources of investigation, information and social change, from criticizing big money.
- Juan Cole | Informed Comment | April 8, 2015Republicans are making the Iran talks a partisan domestic issue, refusing to recognize it as a diplomatic victory.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | April 8, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Jon Queally | Common Dreams | April 7, 2015In addition to direct influencing attempts, Comcast is relying on an army of outside organizations, trade organizations, community groups and individuals to speak positively about the merger.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | April 7, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…