Netanyahu’s “Us or Them” Is Nothing But Trouble
Netanyahu’s “Us or Them” Is Nothing But TroubleNetanyahu has learned some lessons from American politics that are far uglier and more brutish than polling techniques and media training.
Oregon’s Radical Innovation: Make Democracy Easy
Oregon’s Radical Innovation: Make Democracy EasyOregon showed democracy is possible by making voting easy. If they can do it why not the USA?
1 in 13 Black Adults Prohibited From Voting in the US
1 in 13 Black Adults Prohibited From Voting in the USDisenfranchisement of ex-felons can have a measurable impact on election results.
State Legislatures Taking Aim at Dark Money, Disclosure
State Legislatures Taking Aim at Dark Money, DisclosureLawmakers in nine states have put forth proposals to shed more light on the unknown interests influencing local elections.
- Brian Powell and Craig Harrington | Media Matters for America | February 5, 2015Although the nations involved in the TPP negotiations create a huge amount of economic activity, only PBS and MSNBC have devoted any significant coverage.
- Katie Rose Quandt | February 5, 2015This Detroit man's horrific commute is just one extreme example of what poor public transportation means for many Americans.
- February 5, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | February 4, 2015Presidential candidates will be spending a lot of time schmoozing with really rich white people with different priorities than the rest of America.
- February 4, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Katie Rose Quandt | February 3, 2015Read Money Talks, our weekly roundup of the best reporting on the influence of money on our democracy.
- Tom Engelhardt | TomDispatch | February 3, 2015Today, we're just cynical, which is why there is no massive anti-war movement.
- Tiffany Germain | Center for American Progress | February 3, 2015A compilation of the politicians on the wrong side of history.