Two experts on American elections talk to Bill about the plot to keep citizens away from the ballot box. View comments.
- Joshua Holland | September 10, 2014And Kentucky isn't an outlier.
- Jon Queally | Common Dreams | September 10, 2014'Climate change is one of the gravest crises our planet has ever faced,' said Bristol County DA Sam Sutter. 'In my humble opinion, the political leadership on this issue has been gravely lacking.'
- September 9, 2014A new report reveals that some of the firms that claim to be dedicated to fighting climate change are the worst offenders.
- Chris Mooney | Mother Jones | September 9, 2014New research finds that religious countries and US states produce fewer patents per capita.
- September 9, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- John Nichols | The Nation | September 8, 2014The Senate will wrangle this week over whether to amend the Constitution to allow citizens and their representatives to organize elections where votes matter more than dollars.
- Kevin Drum | Mother Jones | September 8, 2014A new survey shows that over the past 25 years the rich have seen their wealth skyrocket while the middle class and poor have seen their share of national wealth plummet.