A Radical Agenda for Hillary Clinton
A Radical Agenda for Hillary ClintonThe US and the world really have entered a new, uncharted era that demands great transformations, not just incremental changes.
Big Banks Require Tellers to Use Predatory Practices
Big Banks Require Tellers to Use Predatory PracticesBanks reward front-line employees who steer customers toward risky loans and credit cards — and penalize those who do not, according to a new report.
ALEC in Denial of Its Climate Denial, Threatens to Sue
ALEC in Denial of Its Climate Denial, Threatens to SueConservative lobbying group ALEC writes pro-fossil fuel, climate-damaging “model legislation” for its members in Congress and state legislatures across the country to pass.
Norman Lear: Save Documentaries on PBS!
Norman Lear: Save Documentaries on PBS!The creator of "All in The Family" and "The Jeffersons" calls on public television to protect Independent Lens and POV, two important documentary series.
- BillMoyers.com Staff | February 20, 2015Here's a brief video guide to understanding the super PACs, dark money groups and shadow parties that are already gearing up for the next campaign season (didn't we just finish one?)
- Ari Berman | The Nation | February 20, 2015On the 50th anniversary of "Bloody Sunday," activists gathered in Marion, Alabama, to honor and commemorate those who died fighting for equality and justice.
- February 20, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Russ Choma | Center for Responsive Politics | February 19, 2015Despite record spending of $3.77 billion, fewer Americans donated money in this midterm election than the one before.
- Lee Drutman | New America | February 19, 2015The bill could reduce voter cynicism and the influence of special interest money with one set of reforms.
- February 19, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Mike Lofgren | Truthout | February 18, 2015Intellectual corruption can be as corrosive to the integrity of the bench as a cash bribe.
- Norm Stamper | YES! Magazine | February 18, 2015Former Seattle Police Chief Norm Stamper on how we can turn war zone occupiers back into friendly neighborhood officers.