The only independent member of the senate tells Bill big money’s purchase of political power is a grave threat, and shares his plan to put government back in voters' control. See comments »
- John Light | October 8, 2014EPA data shows that some states create far more emissions than others, and a handful of energy-generating states bear the negative effects of our fossil fuel-dependent economy.
- October 8, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Josh Harkinson | Mother Jones | October 7, 2014Back in the '80s, their wealth was the equivalent of a small town. Now it's an entire state.
- Ian Haney López | October 7, 2014Deportations reached another record high last year and seem to be the Democratic response to right-wing dog whistling around Latino immigrants.
- October 7, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Mychal Denzel Smith | The Nation | October 6, 2014Justice, real justice, is not impossible. It’s elusive. It hides from us because our current definition is oriented toward revenge.