Bill Moyers: It's Been a Good Run...
Bill Moyers: It's Been a Good Run...An update about Moyers & Company and the future of BillMoyers.com.
Inside the NY Fed: Secret Recordings and a Culture Clash
Inside the NY Fed: Secret Recordings and a Culture ClashThe Fed is supposed to monitor big banks. But one new hire was so alarmed by what she witnessed she secretly recorded conversations.
Elderly Woman Gets Caught in GOP's War on Voting
Elderly Woman Gets Caught in GOP's War on VotingEighty-seven-year-old Ruthelle Franks speaks out about being disenfranchised by Wisconsin's voter ID law.
Smart Chart: You're Working More But Earning Less
Smart Chart: You're Working More But Earning LessMiddle-class incomes have been stuck in neutral while the rest of the economy has grown.
- September 10, 2014A new report lays out different approaches for making our economy one where prosperity is broadly shared.
- Joshua Holland | September 10, 2014And Kentucky isn't an outlier.
- Jon Queally | Common Dreams | September 10, 2014'Climate change is one of the gravest crises our planet has ever faced,' said Bristol County DA Sam Sutter. 'In my humble opinion, the political leadership on this issue has been gravely lacking.'
- September 9, 2014A new report reveals that some of the firms that claim to be dedicated to fighting climate change are the worst offenders.
- Chris Mooney | Mother Jones | September 9, 2014New research finds that religious countries and US states produce fewer patents per capita.
- September 9, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- John Nichols | The Nation | September 8, 2014The Senate will wrangle this week over whether to amend the Constitution to allow citizens and their representatives to organize elections where votes matter more than dollars.