ALL POSTS BY Michael Winship
- January 18, 2012Only 54 percent of voters have heard of Citizens United, but the majority don't like its effect on elections.
- January 17, 2012Decrying income inequality isn't "class warfare" -- and it matters to us all.
- January 13, 2012Stephen Colbert tipped off Bill and Michael about his presidential run plans earlier this week
- January 13, 2012Bill looks back at the life and work of folk singer Woody Guthrie, finding many points of relevance given the current state of our democracy.
- January 12, 2012Media debate erupts over income inequality and the nature of capitalism
- January 11, 2012Our friends and colleagues at Mother Jones magazine have been producing some of, if not the best, coverage of cash and politics. They’ve just come out with their list of “The 20 Biggest Donors of the 2012 Election (So Far),” based on data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics (CRP).
- January 9, 2012John Plender is no flaming radical. He’s a long time senior editorial writer and columnist at the UK’s Financial Times. So for him to come down on the side of the 99% -- even tentatively – seems remarkable.
- January 6, 2012Welcome to “What Matters Today,” a new blog at our new website, BillMoyers.com. And what does matter? Lots of things...
- January 5, 2012Bill and Michael share some modern-day lessons from legendary artist Woody Guthrie