ALL POSTS BY Todd Gitlin
- August 2, 2016Let me count the ways.
- July 12, 2016The press too often spins its wheels, steering away from the honest dialogue America needs.
- July 6, 2016We’ve moved into an era when political reporters and pundits are unapologetic about making prophecies and judgments.
- July 5, 2016It's no accident that Trump's social media feeds keep using neo-Nazi imagery; he's actively courting hate.
- June 30, 2016The media picked up on Benghazi and it spread like wildfire. Let's see how long it takes for the Trump scandals to catch up to him.
- June 24, 2016The cable net's ludicrous decision gives satire a run for its money.