ALL POSTS BY Theresa Riley
- July 26, 2012Although the unemployment numbers for veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are still worse than the national average, the past three months have seen a sharp decline.
- July 23, 2012In this Web-exclusive video, graphic artist and journalist Joe Sacco talks about his approach to telling real-life stories in comics.
- July 23, 2012The Guardian looks at how the U.S. compares with the rest of the world on gun ownership and gun homicide rates.
- July 18, 2012This new chart from Demos provides a snapshot of the state of poverty in America today.
- July 16, 2012The DISCLOSE Act would make it harder to anonymously spend money on political campaigning. It was voted down along party lines.
- July 13, 2012Share your opinion about foods containing genetically modified organisms and if consumers need to be warned about them.
- July 12, 2012The lawyer behind the Supreme Court victory outlawing mandatory life imprisonment of minors explains how age and race influence criminal justice.
- July 11, 2012Bill recommends eight books to bring to the beach this summer — ranging from the studious to the sublime — by Moyers & Company guests.
- July 9, 2012We asked Moyers & Company fans to share their thoughts about labor unions. They had a lot to say. Join the conversation!