ALL POSTS BY Sarah Jaffe
- July 7, 2017Americans with disabilities fear the proposed cuts to Medicaid will force them into institutions, lead them to poverty, make them sick and worse.
- June 20, 2017Black activists held events in 40 cities on June 19, a day that celebrates the end of slavery.
- June 8, 2017A former senior adviser to Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign has set up a new organization that is reaching voters using an old-fashioned, door-to-door model.
- May 18, 2017Part of understanding how systemic racism works today is to understand how the extraction of wealth from people of color is part of the business model of some large corporations.
- May 10, 2017A majority of Americans approve of the Affordable Care Act and would like to see a health-care-for-all system. A medical doctor says its time for citizens to fight back and end our collective suffering.