ALL POSTS BY Sarah Jaffe
- January 24, 2017As Donald Trump was being sworn in, retail janitors contracted to clean Home Depot stores in the Twin Cities protested against his "anti-worker" agenda.
- July 12, 2016Why the social-media honeymoon may be over for some activists.
- March 9, 2016“The interview seemed to go well,” one grad recalls, up until the moment when the interviewer looked at her resume. “She said, ‘Your degree isn’t any good.’”
- March 4, 2014With new strategies, the Working Families Party is shaking up the two-party system.
- October 21, 2013Can Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown revive bank reform in the Senate?
- October 9, 2013 | Updated May 5, 2015Sen. Gillibrand’s five-point family and economic plan is refreshingly, aggressively pro-worker.
- August 7, 2013In These Times' Sarah Jaffe reports on a new bill passed by the Oregon state legislature that would eliminate upfront college costs for students.