ALL POSTS BY Neal Gabler
- October 25, 2016Clinton's popularity didn't start to plummet until the press focus turned to her emails.
- October 19, 2016Julian Assange is no Daniel Ellsberg.
- October 12, 2016Neal Gabler calls out the media for being lazy on Hillary Clinton's Lincoln reference in the second debate and cheers for a conservative columnist's principled critique of the Republican ticket.
- October 7, 2016The news isn't good but our critic is awarding more orchids than onions this cycle.
- October 5, 2016...the Nov. 8 contest is still all about Trump and Clinton.
- October 4, 2016Our critic isn't too happy with the MSM — except The Washington Post.
- October 3, 2016Politico goes deep on Hillary Clinton's emails with analysis of the FBI report and the Chicago Tribune editorial board endorses a third-party candidate.