ALL POSTS BY Neal Gabler
- May 20, 2016The winning candidate may be the one who most successfully stirs the public's mistrust of journalists and journalism.
- May 6, 2016The numbers don't lie. The notion that angry blue collar voters could sway the election just may not be true.
- April 23, 2016The top journalists covering the elections are out of touch. No wonder they're missing this year's big stories.
- April 15, 2016The media's failure to report on GOP efforts to suppress the vote is aiding and abetting a national disgrace.
- April 8, 2016The Clintons have always been fodder for the mainstream media scandal mill and this year's election is no different.
- April 1, 2016The tabloid story about anonymous allegations against Ted Cruz shows all too clearly how politics and media have become part of a show business machine fueled by gossip and snark.
- March 18, 2016He starred in a TV reality show, but Donald Trump's ascent is based on two classic movie archetypes.
- March 11, 2016The shocking story isn't the rise of Donald Trump but how the GOP slowly morphed into a party of hate and obstruction.
- March 4, 2016The mainstream media is to blame for Donald Trump’s rise, but not for the reasons most people think.