ALL POSTS BY Neal Gabler
- July 19, 2016Getting voters' attention with politics and policy against the thrill of a reality show with a lead who whips up anger and chaos is a Herculean task.
- June 29, 2016Rather than creating a community, the internet and social media have divided and disengaged us and set our politics adrift.
- May 20, 2016The winning candidate may be the one who most successfully stirs the public's mistrust of journalists and journalism.
- May 6, 2016The numbers don't lie. The notion that angry blue collar voters could sway the election just may not be true.
- April 23, 2016The top journalists covering the elections are out of touch. No wonder they're missing this year's big stories.
- April 15, 2016The media's failure to report on GOP efforts to suppress the vote is aiding and abetting a national disgrace.