ALL POSTS BY Neal Gabler
- July 29, 2016The dilemma of worried journalists is whether to lay off Trump and normalize him or attack and provide more elitist fodder for his supporters.
- July 28, 2016With his last convention speech, the president forced pundits to acknowledge that Democrats are taking back an optimistic worldview.
- July 26, 2016The first night of the Democratic National Convention shows that the media only cares about conflict or scandal, not people, policies or history.
- July 19, 2016Getting voters' attention with politics and policy against the thrill of a reality show with a lead who whips up anger and chaos is a Herculean task.
- June 29, 2016Rather than creating a community, the internet and social media have divided and disengaged us and set our politics adrift.
- May 20, 2016The winning candidate may be the one who most successfully stirs the public's mistrust of journalists and journalism.