ALL POSTS BY Neal Gabler
- November 2, 2016It takes a master of suspense to decode the final plot twists of this election.
- October 25, 2016Clinton's popularity didn't start to plummet until the press focus turned to her emails.
- October 19, 2016Julian Assange is no Daniel Ellsberg.
- October 12, 2016Neal Gabler calls out the media for being lazy on Hillary Clinton's Lincoln reference in the second debate and cheers for a conservative columnist's principled critique of the Republican ticket.
- October 7, 2016The news isn't good but our critic is awarding more orchids than onions this cycle.