ALL POSTS BY Neal Gabler
- March 11, 2016The shocking story isn't the rise of Donald Trump but how the GOP slowly morphed into a party of hate and obstruction.
- March 4, 2016The mainstream media is to blame for Donald Trump’s rise, but not for the reasons most people think.
- February 25, 2016Perhaps there was a time when Republicans and Democrats more or less shared good values like compassion, tolerance, charity and empathy for the less fortunate. Obviously, things are different now.
- February 18, 2016The media's "horse race" approach to the presidential election not only ignores the issues, it's also dangerous for democracy.
- February 15, 2016How the press is helping Marco Rubio bounce back after his fifth place finish in New Hampshire and a debate fiasco
- February 5, 2016Round one goes not to the candidates but the media, which reasserted its dominance over the political process — for now.