ALL POSTS BY Mike Lofgren
- May 3, 2017Claiming the media doesn't "get" Trump is just another sorry excuse for his dangerous disregard of truth and democracy.
- January 6, 2016Welcome to Mike Lofgren’s Washington, DC — a This Town, where the political theater that is endlessly tweeted and blogged about has nothing to do with actual decision making.
- November 9, 2015It's not just structural advantages that give the GOP an edge; it's the unsettled, angry mood of the nation.
- November 2, 2015The American ruling class is ensconced in the "Washington Consensus" and deaf to any evidence that challenges its worldview.
- October 29, 2015Ben Carson’s rise to the top of the Republican presidential field shows that many Republicans, especially Christian fundamentalists, have decoupled from the real world — and are proud of it.
- February 21, 2014In a must-read essay, the former GOP congressional analyst analyzes America's "Deep State," in which elected and unelected figures collude to serve powerful vested interests.