ALL POSTS BY John Light
- April 22, 2016Scientist and Christian Katharine Hayhoe shares how she wins over those who doubt climate change is happening — by not mentioning climate science.
- April 18, 2016Companies like H&R Block and Intuit are big spenders in Washington — and they're not trying to make our tax returns easier.
- April 4, 2016More than 100 people have signed up to march from Philadelphia to Washington, DC, to protest money in politics. Here's why some of them are doing it.
- March 16, 2016Good government reform groups are cautiously optimistic about his record.
- February 29, 2016SCOTUS gutted the Voting Rights Act, and voter ID laws have proliferated nationwide.
- February 8, 2016The state's bizarrely shaped districts decrease the power of black voters.
- February 4, 2016With our corrupted campaign finance system, elected officials design policy with special-interest money in mind.