ALL POSTS BY John Light
- June 22, 2017Organizers hope to amplify the voices of those who will be hit hardest by Trump's policies.
- June 14, 2017Scott Pruitt's EPA walks back rule on pollutants from drilling operations.
- June 2, 2017It takes four years to quit the Paris Agreement. That means voters will be able to let Donald Trump know what they think of his decision to do so.
- May 31, 2017Now the world is watching whether Trump will just quit the Paris Agreement, or go ever further.
- May 24, 2017The National Association of Manufacturers joined the government in opposing 21 kids who were suing for climate action.
- May 23, 2017The rapidly warming Arctic means that dozens of villages inhabited by Alaskan native peoples need to relocate — but the money isn't there.
- May 10, 2017Relaxed media consolidation rules have allowed Sinclair Broadcasting to buy Tribune Media, creating a local news behemoth with a conservative bent.
- May 8, 2017The administration's lawyer thinks there might be legal ramifications if the US stays in the Paris Climate Agreement but doesn't cut emissions. No one who worked on the deal agrees.
- May 3, 2017With enough money, a new study suggests, these industries were able to buy legislators' votes.