ALL POSTS BY John Light
- September 11, 2014The Audubon Society urges Americans to address "the root cause of the problem — global warming."
- September 8, 2014Yet regulators don't appear to be listening.
- August 26, 2014Climate change is already in motion, with potential irreversible consequences such as 23 feet of sea level rise.
- August 23, 2014The unrest in Ferguson appears to be settling, but it prompted debates that continue.
- August 14, 2014"The influence of ordinary Americans registers at a 'non-significant, near-zero level.'"
- August 13, 2014Though it's already behind schedule, banks say they need until 2020 to comply with the Volcker rule.
- August 8, 2014If the Arctic starts releasing trapped methane, the Earth and its inhabitants are in trouble. But scientists are undecided on whether that process has started.
- August 1, 2014Reform groups are asking the FCC to disclose online who funds political ads on cable and satellite television.