ALL POSTS BY John Light
- September 21, 2014Days ahead of a UN climate summit, demonstrators in New York City urged world leaders to confront global warming.
- September 19, 2014In order for a climate agreement to be worked out, wealthy nations will have to engage with some of the questions that poorer nations are asking. Here are five big ones.
- September 11, 2014The Audubon Society urges Americans to address "the root cause of the problem — global warming."
- September 8, 2014Yet regulators don't appear to be listening.
- August 26, 2014Climate change is already in motion, with potential irreversible consequences such as 23 feet of sea level rise.
- August 23, 2014The unrest in Ferguson appears to be settling, but it prompted debates that continue.
- August 14, 2014"The influence of ordinary Americans registers at a 'non-significant, near-zero level.'"