ALL POSTS BY John Light
- October 8, 2014EPA data shows that some states create far more emissions than others, and a handful of energy-generating states bear the negative effects of our fossil fuel-dependent economy.
- October 6, 2014Micro-homes could provide a place for those experiencing homelessness to find stability and, perhaps, to live permanently.
- October 2, 2014The same voter ID laws and limits on early voting that debuted in 2012 are back.
- September 30, 2014Some Silicon Valley companies are taking issue with the conservative group's policy positions on climate change.
- September 24, 2014For some, the damaging effects of global warming are happening now, and they need help from wealthy countries responsible for decades of greenhouse gas pollution.
- September 21, 2014Days ahead of a UN climate summit, demonstrators in New York City urged world leaders to confront global warming.
- September 19, 2014In order for a climate agreement to be worked out, wealthy nations will have to engage with some of the questions that poorer nations are asking. Here are five big ones.