ALL POSTS BY Kathy Kiely
- April 22, 2016More than 90 lawmakers demand congressional action on voting rights and campaign finance bills. But without GOP support, they'll need 218 signatures.
- April 19, 2016In the face of congressional inaction, protest leaders urge a focus on state and local battles.
- April 18, 2016On an April Sunday, more than 200 organizations united in Washington to fight for voting rights and campaign finance reform.
- April 15, 2016Republicans talk about their decision to join the Democracy Spring protests in Washington this week.
- April 14, 2016A retired schoolteacher who bested the corporate bigs offers a lesson on how to turn anger into change.
- April 13, 2016NAACP President Cornell William Brooks discusses the connection between voting rights and campaign finance reform.
- April 12, 2016As demonstrators continue weeklong protest on Capitol Hill, an expert talks about the toll Citizens United is taking.
- April 6, 2016Stephen Colbert's campaign finance lawyer thinks Trump, Clinton and Sanders should join forces on getting money out of politics. He's not kidding.
- March 22, 2016He says Democrats are paying too much attention to Ivy Leaguers and not enough to the working class.