ALL POSTS BY Kathy Kiely
- June 23, 2016Money talks. But not necessarily as loudly as voters.
- June 1, 2016FOIA disclosure documents chummy relationship between trade negotiator and big investment banks.
- May 31, 2016So far, the New Mexico senator who authored a proposed constitutional amendment to repeal Citizens United is finding bipartisanship elusive.
- April 29, 2016David Jolly's proposed ban on members of Congress asking for campaign donations could help him stand out in a crowded Florida Senate race.
- April 22, 2016More than 90 lawmakers demand congressional action on voting rights and campaign finance bills. But without GOP support, they'll need 218 signatures.
- April 19, 2016In the face of congressional inaction, protest leaders urge a focus on state and local battles.
- April 18, 2016On an April Sunday, more than 200 organizations united in Washington to fight for voting rights and campaign finance reform.
- April 15, 2016Republicans talk about their decision to join the Democracy Spring protests in Washington this week.