ALL POSTS BY Karin Kamp
- May 15, 2014Biologist Rachel Carson didn't want to write the blockbuster Silent Spring but felt a responsibility to do so.
- May 12, 2014Watch clips from Bill's interview with scientist David Suzuki on the latest developments in the climate change debate.
- May 5, 2014The influential right-wing lobbying group is seeking out friendly state attorneys and encouraging them to sue the Environmental Protection Agency.
- May 5, 2014Watch clips from Bill's interview with two media and technology experts on how proposed rules governing the Internet could change our digital lives dramatically.
- May 2, 2014What happens if the government decides some can pay for faster access to the Net than others?
- April 30, 2014In this video clip, the economist explains why the debate over income inequality has become so mean-spirited.
- April 29, 2014Watch what two leaders of the climate change divestment movement have to say about convincing institutions to sell their shares in polluting industries.
- April 24, 2014Bill's guests this week say it can and their goal is to isolate the industry as a "moral pariah."
- April 22, 2014Watch clips from Bill's interview with economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman.