ALL POSTS BY Karin Kamp
- September 18, 2014Disgusted by the practices of debt collectors, Rolling Jubilee, an Occupy offshoot, just got rid of $4 million of school loans for thousands of students.
- September 5, 2014The Massachusetts senator says she's not running for president in 2016, but this speech shows why some think she should.
- June 6, 2014In this clip, Joseph E. Stiglitz talks about how growing up in Gary, Indiana inspired him to become an economist.
- June 1, 2014What is this Atlantic journalist asking white people to do when it comes to the past treatment of African-Americans? Coates answers in this clip.
- May 30, 2014You know those people who always take and never give back? Economist Joseph E. Stiglitz says that's exactly how many of our top corporations are behaving, by paying virtually no taxes whatsoever.
- May 19, 2014Watch clips from the second part of Bill's interview with environmentalist David Suzuki on how obstruction and greed is killing us when it comes to climate change.