ALL POSTS BY Joshua Holland
- October 12, 2014 | Updated October 19, 2014As we approach the midterm election, here's a roundup of some of the the latest legal developments.
- October 10, 2014A noted expert on terrorism explains what's attracting thousands of foreign fighters from the US, Europe and Australia.
- October 6, 2014“Where there is little oversight, and lots of public dollars available, there are incentives for ethically challenged charter operators to charge for services that were never provided.”
- September 29, 2014Since 1980, an ever greater share of our economic recoveries has gone to those at the top of the pile.
- September 29, 2014It's just the latest chapter in a story of one state's disastrous foray into the privatization of public services.
- September 25, 2014We've rounded up some key news and analysis to help you make sense of the latest chapter in America's "War on Terror."
- September 24, 2014From the outset, US policy has played a role in the rise of the militant group.