ALL POSTS BY Guest Contributor
- December 23, 2014This is the story of Ismael “Izzy” Nazario and the time he spent in solitary confinement in New York City’s Rikers Island jail.
- December 23, 2014The reason veterans should not experience poverty is not because they are veterans. It's because no one should.
- December 22, 2014In this day and age, the best documentary directors don’t lead with the issue, they focus on story and let the social relevance emerge from the narrative.
- December 19, 2014Torture was not the work of a few “bad apples” – in the CIA or the military – but the result of official policy set at the government’s highest levels.
- December 18, 2014The tall tales of the phone and cable lobby keep crumbling down.
- December 17, 2014"A populist who talks like Elizabeth Warren and really means it is a Democrat a conservative like me would consider voting for."
- December 17, 2014The reaction to the Senate torture report is as significant as what the study uncovered about the psychology and methods of those who run the Deep State.