ALL POSTS BY Greg Kaufmann
- November 14, 2012The Nation columnist Greg Kaufmann reports on the the fight in Cincinnati to end "poverty wages" for the city's 1,000 janitors.
- October 28, 2012Ryan and Romney repeatedly recite the number of people living in poverty or needing food stamps, using the statistics as a bludgeon against Obama’s record. But Bigfoot and Nessie are about as factual as the myths these guys spin.
- October 21, 2012In the second presidential debate, one candidate used the word “poverty” without saying anything about poverty; the other didn’t use the word at all but managed to speak a fair amount about it.
- October 14, 2012Paul Ryan may not have a plan for reducing poverty, but advocates in his home state have devised a plan to reduce poverty over 50 percent.
- September 30, 2012A look at poverty in Mississippi and a roundup of articles about income inequality in America.
- September 10, 2012The Nation's Greg Kaufmann blogs about recent developments impacting poverty in America.