ALL POSTS BY Erika Eichelberger
- January 8, 2014The war on poverty helped raise millions above the poverty line, but where do we stand today?
- December 3, 2013The rules change will allow the president to appoint pro-reform candidates to several key Wall Street watchdogs.
- October 31, 2013After it was revealed that a letter supporting the legislation and signed by many Democratic representatives was written by K Street lobbyists, many reversed their position.
- October 11, 2013New research shows the US made greater gains in wealth than any other country, despite record poverty levels and stagnant wages.
- December 1, 2012A new study shows that recommendations from the pro-corporate organization have a negative impact on state economies.