ALL POSTS BY Elliott Negin
- May 22, 2017Koch surrogates have been targeting state renewable energy standards for years; with so much clean energy momentum, the question is how much damage Trump’s DOE appointees can do.
- April 1, 2017Trump insists that environmental protection kills jobs. It doesn't.
- March 9, 2017EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt’s vow to empower “the people” means empowering corporations, and his claim that his agency will “advance freedom” is really about advancing the freedom to pollute.
- January 31, 2017Even behind the Trump administration, the Koch Brothers use dark money to control environmental reforms.
- July 7, 2016How far will fossil fuel industry-funded elected officials go to protect one of the biggest carbon polluters in the world?