ALL POSTS BY Elliott Negin
- October 13, 2017Given the scale and scope of the energy transition now under way, the choices utilities make to replace coal will have a major impact on public health, the environment and economic justice.
- September 26, 2017Scott Pruitt's EPA may soon replace its scientific advisers with advocates for industry interests.
- September 8, 2017The courts may have to do what too many of our elected officials have so far failed to do: acknowledge scientific reality.
- July 13, 2017Coastal states, counties and cities, including several with Trump properties, are already grappling with the threat of rising ocean levels.
- May 22, 2017Koch surrogates have been targeting state renewable energy standards for years; with so much clean energy momentum, the question is how much damage Trump’s DOE appointees can do.
- April 1, 2017Trump insists that environmental protection kills jobs. It doesn't.
- March 9, 2017EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt’s vow to empower “the people” means empowering corporations, and his claim that his agency will “advance freedom” is really about advancing the freedom to pollute.
- January 31, 2017Even behind the Trump administration, the Koch Brothers use dark money to control environmental reforms.
- July 7, 2016How far will fossil fuel industry-funded elected officials go to protect one of the biggest carbon polluters in the world?