ALL POSTS BY Ari Berman
- July 19, 2016Democrats are twice as likely as Republicans to be purged from the voter rolls in the state’s largest counties.
- May 10, 2016Given his terrible numbers among nonwhite and young voters, Trump may try to massively suppress Democratic votes.
- April 21, 2016When you are only beating Louisiana, something is very wrong.
- April 14, 2016Three hundred thousand registered voters in Wisconsin lack a government-issued photo ID, and many have faced great difficulty obtaining one.
- April 4, 2016One of the country’s toughest voting restrictions takes effect for the April 5 primary.
- March 23, 2016Reducing the number of polling places in Phoenix had catastrophic consequences in the March 22 primary.
- March 15, 2016The controversial restriction takes effect for the first time in the March 15 primary.
- March 3, 2016The 2016 election is the first in 50 years without the full protections of the Voting Rights Act.