Two experts on American elections talk to Bill about the plot to keep citizens away from the ballot box. View comments »
- Karin Kamp | October 24, 2014You would think that making it easier for citizens to vote would be something to celebrate. The shocking remarks by these six government officials -- some of whom will be on the November ballot -- tell a different story.
- BillMoyers.com Staff | October 24, 2014In the post-Citizens United era, nearly 90 percent of Americans think that there is too much corporate money in politics. So why isn't Congress doing anything?
- Karin Kamp | October 24, 2014We're guessing that Americans want to preserve the sanctity of voting.
- October 24, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Dana Liebelson | Huffington Post | October 23, 2014The Republican-dominated board of elections in North Carolina has pushed to move polling locations for early voting, which starts today, farther away from college campuses.
- Stephanie Mencimer | Mother Jones | October 23, 2014A court dominated by Bush appointees has issued some extreme opinions on abortion, voter ID and the death penalty.
- October 23, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...