- Brandon Baker | EcoWatch | July 22, 2014A new invention is helping to solve the city's water pollution problem and clean up a city landmark.
- July 22, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- July 21, 2014It's one of a number of US policies that has played a role in making Central America so violent.
- July 21, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Tasneem Raja | Mother Jones | July 18, 2014The Immigration Act of 1907 declared that unaccompanied children under 16 were not permitted to enter America in the normal fashion. But it didn’t send them packing, either.
- BillMoyers.com Staff | July 18, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ.
- Ian Haney López | Special to BillMoyers.com | July 18, 2014The author of Dog Whistle Politics argues that naturalistic assumptions about race mislead liberals in their effort to fathom race’s astringent power, shifting the focus from social dynamics to inherited essences.
- Joshua Holland | July 17, 2014The for-profit prison industry is plagued by problems, but dodgy "research" and a pile of lobbying dollars keeps it growing.